- All clients must wear a mask for the entirety of the salon visit.
- Only one guest per visit. No other person(s) may accompany/enter the building with you.
- If the appointment runs into the next appointment time, the next guest must wait outside until the previous guest has exited the building.
- All surfaces are cleansed and disinfected between each client.
- New Clients must book online and complete the New Client intake procedures.
- New Clients must complete the New Client Intake form and pay a $50 deposit to reserve an appointment.
- 100% of the New Client Deposit is applicable to the appointment.
-- ie. Salon Visit is $100 Balance due at appointment $50
New Client Deposit Refunds
- The $50 deposit is refundable (minus processing fees) if your first appointment with Health In Hair & Well is canceled 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Refunds are processed in 3-5 business days.
- The Client Consultation is an opportunity for the client to get acquainted with the stylist, the salon, discuss hair history, health, lifestyle, hair care needs, and the desired look and style. During this time the client will also receive a scalp and hair assessment.
- The Client Consultation is required for all new clients. This is not waiverable.
- Clients will not be permitted to perform salon services on themselves in the salon area.
- Clients will not be permitted to use salon implements, utensils, or appliances in the salon area.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- MasterCard(FB), Visa(FB), Square Cash(FB), Zelle(NF), Salon Gift Card(NF), and Cash.
- We do not accept American Express.
- CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
* FB: Fee-Based / NF: No Fee
- Sunday Service $75
-- Services provided on Sunday.
- No Call/No Show $50
-- See No Call/No Show for details
- Convenience Fee /Hr $30
-- Fee for services provided outside of the salon's normal hours of operations.
- Holiday Service $100
-- Fee for services provided on major holidays.
- Services quotes are neither final or binding. Be aware, service quote(s) are subject to change pending the results of the consultation and a thorough analysis of the hair and scalp. Changes in service quotes will be provided and described before rendering services.
- Please arrive with your hair in its natural state.
- Remove braids, extensions, twists, tangles, etc. styling BEFORE your appointment. If your stylist has to remove braids, extensions, tangles, and matted hair, the service will incur additional charges and may result in the need to reschedule your appointment.
- Take-down Service Advisory!!! - Take down services will be accessed $35 for each month beyond take-down recommendations.
-- i.e. Crochet/Weave install 1/1/2018
Recommended Take-down NLT 3/1/2018
Any period of time beyond 3/1/2018 will be accessed an additional $35.
- Do not apply any chemicals, heat tools or blow-dry your hair prior to the service, unless instructed to do so by your stylist.
- Refrain from shampooing or irritating your scalp 48 hours prior to a haircolor/relaxer service.
NOTICE: If braids have been removed the same day as your Relaxer appointment, services WILL NOT be rendered. You will be rescheduled.
- Clients with fresh body piercings are required to purchase/use protective ear covers prior to the start of services.
Children in the Salon
- We do not allow children who are not being serviced in the salon at any time. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Scheduling & Booking
- You may book an appointment online using the Book Now button at the top of the page or by calling or texting the salon at any time. New Clients must book online.
- Online booking is available 24/7 for your convenience.
Bookings Requiring Deposits
- Deposits are refundable up to 48 hours prior to scheduled appointments.
- No Shows/No Calls forfeit deposits. No Exceptions.
- Client Consultation appointments require payment prior to booking.
- Pre-Paid Services are payments made on appointments scheduled to be redeemed some time into the future. ie., Pre-Payment submitted May 1st for Silk Press scheduled 14 to 30 days into the future, May 31st at the latest.
- Pre-Paid Services must be scheduled and redeemed within 30 days of the payment date.
- Pre-Paid Services are non-refundable.
Appointments, Arrival, and Cancellation
- In order to expedite your service, we ask that our clients arrive on time. We will do our best to ensure that your appointment begins on time and is completed in a timely fashion. However, if we are running behind schedule, we will call you in order to prevent you from having to wait.
- A 15 minute grace period will be given for appointments. After 15 minutes without a phone call to inform us of your E.T.A., your appointment will be deemed a No Call/No Show. The salon cannot guarantee services to clients who arrive later than 15 minutes after their scheduled time. If your appointment is accepted after the 15 minutes, services will be rendered as time allows. Clients who arrive at their scheduled takes precedence. Please call to inform us that you are running late so that alternate arrangements can be made.
No Call/No Show
- 1st No Call/No Show Offense: No Call/No Show fee of $50 must be invoiced and paid prior to booking of your next appointment. Payment is Non-Refundable.
- 2nd No Call/No Show Offense: No Call/No Show fee of $50 and the value of the services requested must be invoiced and paid prior to the booking of all future appointments.
- Payment is Non-Refundable.
- Health In Hair & Wellness has a no return policy on all retail items. All sales are final.
Extensions & Braid Services
- Natural hair that is not thoroughly cleansed & blow dried will require an SCB service $65^ or rescheduling.
Deposit becomes non-refundable
Client Provided Hair
- Health In Hair & Wellness representatives, stylists, technicians, sales reps, or staff is not liable for the quality or longevity of third-party hair extensions (hair extensions purchases from any vendor that is not and is not affiliated with Health In Hair & Wellness Hair Loss Center). See the merchant from which the hair was purchased for product resolution.
Pre-cut hair (from previous installs)
- $75 upcharge for reconstruction in addition to the Hair Extension service charge.
Soiled Hair Extensions
- Soiled hair extensions will not be installed under any circumstances. This is non-negotiable and may result in a cancellation.
- Soiled hair extensions may be cleansed for an additional fee starting at $65. Price may vary with the degree of dirtiness; bundle count, closure count, and frontal count; degree of tangles, and length.
- Please arrive with your hair in its natural state.